Bitergia is building the next major release of their software development analytics platform to ease its deployment, management, maintenance, and integration on the increasing number of customers we have. Built on top of GrimoireLab project, Bitergia Analytics Platform users base is growing in the size and complexity of the projects to analyze.
This is your chance to help us disrupt the software development analytics tools market applying modern cloud and PaaS technologies to build the new platform for our customers.
Salary range of 30K - 35K € / year.
- Optimization of the platform reliability and scalability.
- Participating in the overall application lifecycle.
- Applying best practices for code maintenance and test coverage
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design and implement features to enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- 3+ years of experience as back-end developer with proficiency with Python,
- Experience with cloud technologies and related solutions like containers, orchestration, etc.
- Experience with collaborative development tools like Git, and GitHub, or GitLab
- Proficiency in English
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have
- Cloud native development experience and proven track record
- Hands-on experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- SQL (MySQL or MariaDB) and Python ORM libraries (SQLAlchemy, elasticsearch-dsl)
- Technical writing experience, that could include blogs, tech recipes, or software documentation
- Free, open source software knowledge and background
- Participation in technical communities
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills