We are seeking for a Senior SCCM Administrator.
- Will be the highest level (L3) of technical escalation for the customer for remote support
- Provide recommendations/inputs for network service improvement, documentations, support network audits, provide inputs during service review meetings with customer.
- Ability to provide detailed network drawings and diagrams and relation as-built documentation.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance during testing, deployment and operational phases for Customers
- Setting up and replication of existing domain controller to TCS Private cloud Point
- Must have CONFIMGR experience with good experience in OSD.
- Excellent knowledge of OS Deployment Using SCCM, MDT & WDS with various scenarios like Light Tough and Zero Touch Point
- Experience in SCCM Infrastructure, Processes and software updates, Windows operating system ,SCCM Server administration, Installation and Migration of SCCM, SCCM server administration, configuration of the site server and site systems.
- Experience on current branch of the CONFIGMGR and details understanding about co-management and CMG, CDP usage.
- Detailed understanding on service model for client so and server so.
- Good understanding on day to day monitoring other SCCM Infrastructure
- Knowledge on various vendor driver management with various tools like MDT, DISM ADK.
- Knowledge of software deployment using SCCM AND Current branch features.
- Detailed knowledge on creating Task sequence and Boot Images.
- Detailed understanding on Peer to peer and branch cache features.
- Understanding on SQL QUERY and custom reporting.
- Detailed understanding on packaging and testing level requirements.
- Exposure on bit locker and recovery and troubleshooting
- Knowledge on windows client and server so.
- Knowledge on scripting or bat files.
- Better understating on reported issue and troubleshooting like various tools on SCCM infrastructure and Client levels.
- Very good english level (Minimum B2)
- Over 5 years of experience in a similar role
What we offer
- Professional development plan
- Multicultural environment
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary + flexible compensation plan adapted to your needs (Ticket restaurant plan, Childcare Ticket, Transport Ticket and Health Insurance).
- Workplace: García Noblejas (Madrid)