Currently we select a Python Developer for a project located on Barcelona.
Mission: As a Python Developer you will join the engineering team and you will work side by side with the operations team in order to offer the best user experience to our clients and develop creative solutions to satisfy their business needs.
Functions like a Python Developer:
- As a Python Developer you will be part of the Digital business unit, your responsibilities will be to build, improve and scale the products that power one of the most complete music data processing systems in the world.
- Fluent in English.
- 4 years of industry experience building data-intensive web applications.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Experience using Python web app frameworks
- Hands-on experience with relational DBs.
- You would enjoy explaining our back-end to your grandparents
- A strong belief that you get the most out of your time when working in a team.
- The ability to work comfortably in Bash and on remote servers.
- Experience with Linux.
- Desirable Skills:
- Basic knowledge of Docker.
- Frequently worked/developed/deployed on the cloud and in automated environments.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Experience with software design lifecycle and best practices (code reviews, testing).
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs.
- Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
- Join a high performance specialized team.
- Projects in line with your career goals.
- Ambitious training plan.
- Place to work: Barcelona.
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY is a multinational consulting firm that has advanced technological capabilities in the field of engineering and ICT. Our services reach all continents and cover various fields of the world economy, industry and service companies.
BETWEEN currently has a team of 400 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc. We are connected to more than 45 digital service providers such as Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Deezer or Amazon. They provide us with digital sales reports (DSRs), which we parse, reconcile, match and translate into royalty statements, among others, in order to provide insight to our partners, the collective management organisations and publishers of the world. In addition, we also provide on-demand audio identification services that enable our partners to be in control of user-generated content (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, SoundCloud) and increase revenues and traceability from videos containing their music. Our digital distribution system has already processed 162.000 DSRs with 87 billion transactions from over 250 countries, and currently ingests 650 million online music transactions per month in a horizontally scalable architecture powered by Amazon Web Services. Our main development technology is Python along with some of its frameworks, such as Django and Flask. We also use Docker to speed up our developments and deployments.