Programador para Automatización.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback and ensure testability.
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Executing test cases during informal and formal tests, analyzing test results, reporting and tracking issues, and verifying fixes
- Build software that tests software either by coding or by integrating third party tools into our test suites
- Perform peer code reviews to optimize test code execution
- Compose, execute and assess results of functional and non-functional tests according to the defined by the Test Strategy
- Configuring and managing Test Environments
- Assisting the Test Manager with the creation of required test documentation
- Plan, execute, evaluate and document system tests.
- Identify and manage issues and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Investigate and reproduce problems reported by customers
- Analyse customer workflows to prevent issues and improve existing tests
- Maintenance and support of the installed product at the customer side
- Bug management with HP ALM
- Implementation and performance of SW-tests on unit and integration level
- Engineering degree, preferably Computer Science or related.
- Proven experience in software testing
- Acquainted with agile development practices (Scrum)
- Experience in software life cycle management tools (i.e.: TFS, HP ALM, Jenkins and virtualization systems)
- Good level of English written and spoken
The following skills would be a plus:
- Proven experience using BDD frameworks (Cucumber, Specflow)
- Continuous integration experience
- Acquaintance with software communication protocols
- Experience in DevOps tools (Jenkins, Gradle, Maven)
- Experience in Dockers
- Experience in Virtualization Platforms (VMWare)
- Experience on software non-functional testing
- Solution oriented mindset: proactivity in troubleshooting
- Certification in software testing (i.e.: ISTQB certified tester, CAT certified agile tester, etc.)
Workplace in: Barcelona.