We are looking for our client, a multinational FMCG company awarded Global Top Employer, an IT Analyst, with more than 6 years of experience in maintenance and development of quality & traceability processes with SAP.
This position will be 30% functional and 70% technical.
- Configuration and maintenance of SAP or interfaces that support the Quality and Traceability processes
- Guarantee an appropriate interface/data bi-directional transfer with satellite applications to the main application
- Perform Functional Analysis of internal customer's processes and prepare Blueprints and Functional Specifications, including process design/re-design and scope extensions.
- Develop relationships with internal customers (mainly Global Supply Chain) to understand their needs and priorities and deliver timely and quality solutions.
- Interact with cross-functional/remote teams to ensure consistent end-to-end business process design.
- Maintain up to date appropriate documentation
- University degree, preferably information technology related.
- Independent and autonomous profile, who feels comfortable working alone, takes ownership of his/her responsibilities and and takes decisions
- Strong, mature personality, self-confident and resilient
- Self-motivated, looking for challenges
- Passion for technology
- Likes to solve problems and has an analytical mindset. We're looking for someone who really likes to dive in the systems looking for solutions and is curious to know how the system is built and how it can be improved.
- Good at following-up tasks assigned to himself and to others
- More technically oriented but able to establish strong relationships with his/her internal customers from clarifying the requirements until delivering the benefits and supporting the delivered solutions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, high English level and multicultural sensitivity. He/she will work fully in English, on remote and with teammates, vendors and internal clients worldwide
- Attitude for Working in projects
- Availability for travelling abroad (10-15%)
Professional Skills and Background:
- Expert in logistics processes
- Experience with interfacing SAP with external systems
- Practical experience in SAP Logistics modules (mainly SD and PP)
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies is a plus: SAP QM, MM / IM/ ABAP (debugging), SAP Basis and Security, SQL Server / Oracle, XML, .NET Framework.
- Good technical document writing and reviewing skills
- This is a global position, having internal customers throughout the entire company may involve travelling during various phases of projects. Depending on the Projects' schedule the time spend away from the home location may reach 10-15% of the total working time
Are you interented in that position???
Send me your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org