WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections... now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
- Essential Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), influencing and presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basics of Unix/Linux line commands
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Know the OOPS Concepts and how to use them.
- Experience with Web APIs
- Know the basics of various databases and methodologies in order to integrate PHP with various database management tools as MongoDB, redis, MySQL etc.
- Experience working with one or more server-side web development toolsets such as the LAMP stack.
- Minimum knowledge on one framework (codeigniter/laravel/Symphony/zend/cakephp)
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery (jQuery, AJAX)
- Knowledge of browers debugging Tools
- CMS like wordpress, joomla, drupal, etc
3) Not mandatory but as a plus:
- Google Analytics
Other qualifications include:
- University degree, Masters, or equivalent education
- You have a great sense of ownership and autonomy. You are self-motivated, and proactive.
- Strong communication skills and organization skills
- Fluent in English in oral and written form, additional European languages advantageous
Lugar de trabajo: Madrid.