As a tester you will work closely together with other people in a team mainly focused on software development, but you will also support people from other teams, e.g. working in client projects or operation services.
In the role of tester, you will work on
- Creating software solutions for testing the processing of electronic payments based on the Authorization and Switching software suite.
- Coordination of requirements with the Service Delivery
- Design, build and execute a complete test book with test cases and test scenarios
- Plan and perform manual and automated software testing and monitor the test run. In the case of software errors, align with the Service Delivery and the development team.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of test scripts for automation
- Document the test book and its execution, produce test reports
- University degree (master / bachelor) in computer science or engineering, or equivalent degree in IT
- First work experience in IT services and software development would be an advantage, preferably in the area of electronic payments
- First knowledge and experience on Unix, bash and other scripting languages
- First Knowledge and experience with relational databases and SQL
- First knowledge and experience in object orientated programming in C++ and Java is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with agile methodologies would be an advantage
- Analytical procedure and abstraction
- High motivation and efficiency
- Pro-activity and self-reliance
- Open and inquiring minded
- Team player, ability to work in an international environment and with matrix organization
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- * Language Skills: - English is mandatory (fluent required)