This company offers proven authentication, serialization, and track and trace solutions to governments and companies around the world and brings its tracking and tracing experience to more than 50 billion products each year; across a range of industries including pharmaceuticals, food, beverages, and tobacco to enhance transparency and trust in trade flows.
For this candidature the ideal the candidate must have a sufficient level of programming (does not need to be high) and experience with support or/and testing. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work autonomously.
- There are three work shifts
- From 7AM till 16, 1 hour for lunch included
- From 9AM till 18, 1 hour for lunch included
- From 2PM till 23, 1 hour for lunch included
- Work shifts are rotating.
- On call services: the employee must be 1 week every 3 months, approximately, on duty. Compensation: 400€
- Year gross salary (Min:25k€, Average 32k€, Max 40€)
- Bonus depending of the accomplishment of the goals (between 10-15% of the YGS)
- Tickets restaurant: 11,5 € for each day of work performed.
- Health care insurance for the employee and reduced fee for first-degree relatives
- Transport card: 50€ per month
Tasks to perform:
- Application installation and configuration
- Application maintenance
- Remote support, levels 2 and 3
- Acceptance test
Types of applications:
Experience & Qualification:
- Experience: Average of 3 Years of Experience on the related fields.
- Good understanding of network protocols (TCP/UDP)
- Good understanding about SSL certificates and their configuration
- Troubleshooting skills -> ability to select appropriate monitoring tools and investigate logs/traces on Windows systems.
- Experience in supporting application
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- Very good English level (speaking and writing)
- Studies of Software Engineering or Computer Engineering (with sufficient experience the candidate could also be a graduate in mathematics, physics or telecommunications)
- DEVOPS Philosophy
- Basic knowledge of hardware to discriminate the sort of incidences.
- SQL Server
- Windows, Windows Server
- Mobiles: Android and IOS
- Cloud: Azure