We are hiring and looking for people with the talent needed to face shared challenges together. Are you in?
We are a technology and business consultancy focused on offering added value to our clients through innovative and high quality solutions in the fields of Business Intelligence, Business Analytics and Corporate Performance Management.
We have knowledge of large-scale consumer projects (food and beverages), pharma, retail, transport, private banking, etc. in multinational clients such as Grupo Damm, Lindt, Otsuka, Moventia, etc. With the tool we use, we can go beyond reporting by offering our clients a 360º view of the business (planning of commercial objectives, budgeting, simulations, etc).
The main mission of the Project Manager is to understand the functional needs of the clients, proposing additional improvements according to experience, as well as to define and implement the required technological solutions.
1. Lead the tasks of analysis and requirements taking in projects, clearly defining the functional requirements of business users.
2. Develop and monitor the project as a whole.
3. Design and build efficient and scalable Corporate Performance Management solutions.
4. Define the data model and advise other members of the project team on best practices in CPM.
You will be part of a growing company and as part of MIC you will enjoy an annual training plan (which includes language training), flexible hours (entry and lunch time), restaurant ticket (after 6 months in the company), and the possibility of growth depending on your professional and personal development.
- Valuable knowledge and experience in projects that combine simulation practices (e.g. demand planning, financial planning, commercial budgeting...) with Business Intelligence (information analysis - dashboards).
- Solid knowledge in functional process and dimensional modeling.
- Knowledge of CPM technological solutions such as Hyperion, BPC, Tagetik, SAS, Anaplan, Board... - Knowledge of ERP and CRM environments, both at a functional and data access level.
- Engineering (Industrial, Telecommunications, Computer Science), Degree in Mathematics or Physics, Degree in Business Administration and Management.
- Highly valuable complementary training related to the technology sector.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the implementation of CPM solutions. Highly valuable experience in financial planning processes and commercial budgeting.
Workplace in: Barcelona.