Our client, a tech company founded in 2017, brings smart UX solutions to the fields of IoT, Smart Cities, InsurTech, Telecommunications and more.
They design and develop custom dashboards and web applications for projects in Europe and North-America, creating user interface designs for big data visualization and making data analysis more usable in mobile and desktop devices.
Working 100% remotely, the team is composed by 10 talented people with sense of responsability, attention to detail and awarness for quality.
What will you do?
- Architect the project from scratch selecting the right tools for the job
- Take ownership of the project
- Integrate REST APIs provided by their client
- Implement according to design and UX specs provided by their design team
- Use their custom component library to build the user interface
- Have occasional meetings with technical experts and international stakeholders from the IoT project
- Mentor future team members if necessary
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing frontend applications.
- Experience with SASS/SCSS.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Work self-sufficiently and confident but also good team player
- Passionate and enthusiastic attitude about programming and software development
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
What they offer?
- Salary range: 32K-35K.
- Remote work.