In BETWEEN we bet on the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Specialized Selection unit in IT profiles to join the staff of our clients. The contract is direct with our customer. We work with a wide range of companies, which will allow us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests. We can offer you projects in the areas of development and infrastructures, ranging from the field of Cloud Computing to Big Data, R & D and BI.
We are hiring a System Engineer, DevOps and Security to join one of our main clients in System Administration and DevOps Team.
- The selected person will manage the infrastructure in cibersecurity projects of our client, an important Sping Off company of a multinacional.
- Take part in designing and improving architecture leveraging the latest technologies and approaches like microservices, containers and cloud Computing.
- System performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Infrastructure automation, orchestration and security.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Provide environment set up according to cross team's needs.
- Designing, implementing and testing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in building and managing high availability, high performance environments with containers, bare-metal, virtualized or cloud environments;
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g: VMware, Virtual Box).
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g:Nagios).
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g: Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX).
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Automation is important for you.
- Fluency in English.
- Platforms design and deploy in public & private clouds.
- Containers: Deploy and orchestration with tools like Kubernetes/Docker Swarm.
- Bonus points for AWS PSA or AWS PDOE certifications.
- Previous exposure to high security/compliant environments.
- Experience working with HSMs (extra points).
- Flexible schudle.
- Flexible compensation.
- Workplace: Barcelona.