We are hirign a Senior Security Engineer with Active Directory.
- Communication - Ability to present and articulate how controls quantitatively impact risk and align information risk to business risk.
- In-depth Knowledge and understanding of AD, Azure AD, AWS, PKI, SSO and IAM software platforms as well as their attack vectors, security principles, OS hardening, and management tools.
- Advanced experience designing, securing and supporting Windows 2012R2/2016 Domain structures in a multi forest, multi-site environment.
- In-depth Knowledge and understanding AD related technologies including DNS, DHCP, application integration with AD, Azure AD, LDAP, PKI, PowerShell, WSUS.
- Experience in offensive and defensive cybersecurity techniques.
- Experience with problem solving, analyzing symptoms and causes, collecting data, establishing root cause, developing effective solutions, working with teams to implement remedies.
- Self-motivated, self-managed with experience creating and running your own project, including risk analysis, communication, execution, and follow through completion.
- Experience with Windows production systems in an enterprise environment managed by Group Policy.
- 5+ years information security and/or related technology experience.
- Experience working in an international environment (US and Europe work experience preferred).
- Experience in technical offensive and defensive cybersecurity.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with top management and business management in both domestic and international corporate environments.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes.
- CISSP, CEH, OSCP certifications.
Workplace in: Barcelona.