A leading multinational pharmaceutical company is seeking to incorporate a SAP PM CONSULTANT for its offices within the Barcelona area:
- Define, develop, implement, enhance and maintain SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) functions.
- Manage, conduct and control the implementation of changes across multiple SAP clients making sure not to disrupt existing functionality in Production clients.
- Actively and effectively work with Key Users and IT people to prioritize and plan the implementation of changes.
- Manage small to medium sized projects, or play a key role within large project teams.
- Create detailed project plans and ensure their delivery.
- Create accurate estimations for enhancements and projects, covering the development and the technical implementation.
- Execute all project activities according to SDLC methodology, to ensure a firm delivery of security and audit requirements adhering to all BI Compliance requirements and policies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related/equivalent discipline.
- Professional experience of at least 5 years, working specifically with the SAP configuration and user support for PM.
- Pharma industry knowledge is a plus.
- Professional experience in leading and co-ordinating work for small to medium projects.
- Experience with SAP Development: ABAP-ABAP-OO, SAP Script, BAPI, SAP-Forms, SAP Interface technologies, and Batch-Input.
- Experience with SAP PP/WM/QM is also preferred.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.