We are looking for a Java Developer Senior with fluent English (no spanish required) with experience working with microservices architecture to join an international company leading the sale of short-stay and thematic weekends. Think about the last present to your parent, that spa weekend you have been thinking about for the mather´s day, the weekend trip you were about to buy for your anniversaire.... yeah , you got it!
With presence in 5 countries and constantely growing because they make so easy to make gifts and life to look more enyojable... :)
- In details you can expect to:
- Acquire functional knowledge on the e-travel field
- Build new features / products around supply and distribution of the main products via APIs.
- Resilient and scalable real time integration with third-party APIs
- Channel Managers
- Activity providers
- Third-party distributors
- Build tools capable of reliable real time auditing, monitoring and analytics capabilities.
- Collaborate with other teams for transverse projects.
- Java 8 (and 9!)
- Spring boot
- Micro-services architecture
- REST APIs
- Continuous delivery
- Development best practices used: Pair programming, code review, TDD
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetis
- Other tools: Maven3, Jenkins, Sonarqube, git
What we are looking for:
- Significant working experience in a Java Web environment.
- Previous working experience (5+ years).
- Passionate for development and web technologies.
- A team-player which favours the group vs the individual achievement.
- Fluent in English.
Why joining the company:
- To be the first customer to put the hands on new features we build.
- To be challenged every day and test your limits in a very dynamic and ever changing environment.
- To be part the driving force behind the growth of a dynamic start-up within a motivated team.
- To have fun at your workplace and meet people from many different nationalities.
- Ticket restaurant.
- After work events ( football matches, yoga, trainings..).
- Flexible working hours.
- occasionally remote work available.
- Occasionally trips to the headquarters in Paris.
- English is the only official language in the company, not spanish required.
Location: Carrer Comte d'Urgell, Barcelona.