We are searching a IT Service Manager to work in Las Rozas, Madrid.
- Incident Manager:
- The Incident Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and carries out the corresponding reporting.
- Represents the first stage of escalation for Incidents, should these not be resolvable within the agreed Service Levels.
- Identify impacts (Technical & Business).
- Use communication flows.
- Followup incident.
- Apply lesson learned.
- IT Operations Manager:
- An IT Operations Manager will be needed to take overall responsibility for a number of Service Operation activities.
- For instance, this role will ensure that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way. e.g. patching, rigths, ...
- Will work with the Demand managers to coordinate new activities and operations.
- Change Manager:
- The Change Manager controls the lifecycle of all Changes.
- His primary objective is to enable beneficial Changes to be made, with minimum disruption to IT services.
- For important Changes, the Change Manager will refer the authorization of Changes to the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Review fligth plan (ensure rollback actions, impacts & escalations).
- Followup Change Request flow (request, schedule, execution, pos-implementarion review).
- Level Networking infrastructure (router, switches, IP ranges...) Basic.
- Security infrastructure (firewall rules, Security policy...) Basic.
- Virtualization (VMware & HyperV) Intermediate.
- DC Facilities (colo, hosting,..) Intermediate.
- Storage (SAN & iSCSI, different storage cabinets...) Intermediate.
- OS (Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Red Hat Linux) Intermediate.
- Database Administration (SQLServer & Oracle) Basic.
- Backup (NetBackup) Intermediate.
- IT Management (ITIL) Intermediate.
- Workplace technologies (EUC) Intermediate.
Location: Las Rozas, Madrid.