Becoming part of the Product Management team, responsible for the solutions, security services and products, and for some product marketing tasks.
- Analysis and market research of competitors and products in the Security field.
- Identify the reality and industry trends.
- Define ALLOT Security Products roadmap, define associated implementation requirements and track releases delivery.
- Present to customers (and internally within ALLOT) the Security Products roadmap and explain the product strategy.
- Preparing reports and presentations from previous researches and tests.
- Generate knowledge about his/her area of expertise (industry intelligence) and distribute that knowledge within ALLOT.
- Generate and maintain product literature.
- Provide support to the sales and presales teams for strategic accounts.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or similar technical degree.
- Very high level of English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High analytical skills.
- Proactive, hardworking and client oriented and with a high working capability as an individual and as a team player.
- Telecom Networks architecture knowledge.
Workplace in: Las Rozas (Madrid).