IT Engineer SAP Applications Finance (M/W)
- You are part of an international, cross-module IT support team and responsible for handling incoming service tickets and problem solving in the area of SAP Finance.
- You check the technical requirements of our internal customers and develop from them the necessary functional description as well as the IT concepts and implement these in consultation with the specialist departments on schedule.
- You are able to identify improvement potentials of SAP processes already implemented in the field of SAP finance, in order to ensure continuous optimization and further development for internal customers.
- In addition to the implementation of necessary system settings (customizing), you are responsible for the description of corresponding developments as well as for the testing of the realized developments, before they are checked by end-users based on user-acceptance tests.
- You are in regular contact with the project teams and are able to give impulses and suggestions for implementation measures and, if necessary, to take over tasks in an implementation project.
Professional qualifications, required skills and knowledge:
- You have a degree in business administration, business informatics or computer science, ideally with a focus on finance and controlling.
- You have relevant professional experience and sound expertise in the analysis, design and optimization of processes in the field of SAP Finance and / or Controlling and move safely in the SAP Implementation Environment / Customizing.
- You have a strong knowledge of integration with the SAP modules Sales, Materials Management and Production as well as Consolidation or Preparation for Consolidation.
- You have already gained initial experience with SAP S / 4 Hana Finance and with the new SAP Fiori user interface.
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in the area of ABAP development, form design, data migration and the application of user exits.
- You speak fluently English; Knowledge of French or German is an advantage.
- You have to be informed regularly and proactively about innovations in the SAP EcoSystem and the adjacent applications and use your acquired knowledge specifically to improve existing processes and procedures.
- You have to be characterized by an open and communicative way of working and promote an active knowledge exchange with your colleagues.
- You have to be flexible and able to work in a team and have a strong hands-on mentality as well as a high operational implementation strength.
- You have to be characterized by independence and a result-oriented way of working and maintain a positive attitude even in stressful situations.
- Assertiveness and a high level of social skills complete your profile.
- You can expect a versatile activity with interesting tasks in a motivated and professional team.
- You receive intensive training and participate in internal and external training.
- Income earned by the Hager Group is a concern of course and forms the basis for satisfied employees.
- Take advantage of your future opportunity and convince us.
- We are happy to provide you with advance information for specific questions.