We are hiring!
- To lead, mentor and motivate the scrum team to ensure they have the required technical and soft skills to achieve each sprint's objectives, and deliver the agreed value in a timely manner.
- To gather, translate and challenge the team's roadmap from a technical perspective to ensure the team has the right tools in place to deliver the expected value.
- To Master Technology and help the team achieving complex initiatives with the best possible quality and on time.
- To collect engineering best practices from other organizations and best practices widely used and spread them in the team.
- Accountable for the teams sprint delivery.
- Ensure the team delivers the product requirements by helping in the definition and execution of the teams technical solutions.
- Improve the teams technical skills by bulding a training plan.
- Align the team operation processes and ensure incidents affecting owned services are handled.
- Coordinate with other teams and make sure the team is aligned with the agreed processes.
- Accountable for scrum ceremonies being properly done by all the engineering team.
- Accountable for the engineering team estimates.
- Make room for the team to keep up our technology stack up to date.
- Reach agreement with cross architecture team on the tools and technological stacks to use to reach an appropriate solution.
- Make room for team motivational dynamics without affecting the different sprint deliverables.
- Reach a deployment pace that allows the team to deliver value to LIVE at an adequate pace.
- Look for improvement in both processes and technologies, and align other teams with those improvements.
- Mentor the engineering team for them to reach a new level of success.
- Adapt to new technologies and tools and be the motivational engine for others to follow the change.
Salary: €45000 - €50000 per annum