We are hiring a C++ Software Engineer to join one of our main clients located in Barcelona.
You will be participating in the development of different products of our customer; a compny focused in Computer Vision products.
In BETWEEN we bet on the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Recruitment Business Unit specialized in IT profiles dedicated to find talented people to join the staff of our clients. The contract is direct with our customer. We work with a wide range of companies, which will allow us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests. We can offer you projects in the areas of development and infrastructures, ranging from the field of Cloud Computing to Big Data, R & D and BI...
- You will be developing some cool applications to display and postprocess images. Each camera technology is different so you will face a new challenge every day.
- You will be working mainly with Visual Studio and Qt among other tools.
- You will also help us to develop SDKs that serve as bridge for the image acquisition between the camera and the custom application.
- You will participate in the design of the software architecture and document it with UML diagrams.
- During your journey you will support us to maintain our continuous integration system and code example applications in C++, Python or Matlab.
- You will communicate with remote teams in English ... unless you want to improve your German skills!
- GUI's development
- DLL's development
- Scripts and sample applications
- English C1.
- Extensive experience in C/C++ (3 years minimum).
- Proved experience in GUI programming (QT, MFC, wxWidgets or similar).
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written) is a must.
- Software development in Visual Studio or similar.
- Ability to work collaboratively within an international development team and independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, effective communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Script languages (e.g. XML/Python).
- OpenCV and OpenGL.
- Image processing background.
- Flexible working hours.
- No overtime.
- Friday afternoon free.
- Office in Barcelona city center (metro stations Plaça Catalunya, Jaume I, Urquinaona).
- Health insurance.
- Individual training measures to support professional development.
- 23+6 days of holidays.
- Casual dress code.
- Workplace in: Barcelona.