In BETWEEN we bet on the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Recruitment Business Unit specialized in IT profiles dedicated to find talented people to join our client's staff. The contract is offered by our client. The wide range of companies we work with, allows us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests. We can offer you projects in the areas of development and infrastructure, ranging from Cloud Computing to Big Data, R & D and BI...
We are hiring a Mobile Applications Develop to join one of our main clients located in Barcelona city.
Your responsibilities are the following:
You will be participating in the development of new products for our customer, an important international and multicultural company. You will be in the mobile engineering department developing a leading entertainment platform of sports gamming that have more than 8 active users.
- Develop maintainable and stable mobile applications according to business needs and technical requirements.
- Participate in regular code reviews and team knowledge sharing activities.
- Work closely with the engineering team to incorporate mobile applications into the common engineering ecosystem of the organization.
- Closely monitor mobile application health and health-related KPI's, proactively solving any engineering issues in mobile applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Android mobile platforms (Java, Swift, Objective-C).
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in mobile applications development.
- Solid knowledge of REST, mobile-to-server communications strategies, caching.
- Working knowledge in and around mobile cross-platform development (Nativescript, React Native, Flutter) is a plus.
- Spoken English.
- Desired skills:
- Familiarity with GIT and GIT related workflows.
- Experience using Git/GitHub and related workflows in a distributed team environment.
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills.
- Core knowledge about continuous integration and deployment, test automation.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan) and related tools (JIRA, Confluence, Slack, ...)
- Private health insurance.
- Your Birthday off as a paid holiday.
- Employee referral program bonus.
- Offsite team building days out.
- Office games room/chill out zone.
- Organic fruit.
- Friday team breakfast.
- Yoga classes -Massages.
- English & Spanish classes.
- Technical formation.
- Subsided lunches.
- Local restaurant discounts.
- Location: Barcelona City.