We are currently looking for a Software Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team in Granada, Spain.
- Novatec Software Engineering España is a branch of Novatec Consulting GmbH, with headquarter in Stuttgart (Germany).
- We bring our passion for IT, agile software development and open source technology to exciting projects with well-known customers on a daily basis.
- We are multicultural company, with team members from more than 10 different countries. We live with a management 3.0 mindset, agile methodologies and simple processes. We value any individual contribution to the company's success, offer you a lot of personal freedom and the possibility of being a part of the decision-making process.
- As a member of our dedicated Site Reliability Engineering team, you operate and maintain enterprise applications of our customer's development teams.
- You will take over ownership of applications that are approaching feature completeness.
- You will improve their reliability, resilience and deployment mechanics.
- To ensure availability, you monitor the applications, set up appropriate alerts and respond to incidents.
- 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer or Technical Support Engineer
- Technology skills in a broad selection of Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Terraform, Helm, Git, Bash, Networking, Java, Java EE, Spring / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud, Kotlin , ELK stack, Scripting Language, and open source monitoring solutions such as Grafana or Prometheus
- Methodical skills in Scrum, SRE / Operations and DevOps
- Profound knowledge of CI / CD pipeline tools, setup and operation, networking, load balancing, DNS, Netfilter principle
- Experience in cloud native development and micro service architectures
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or IBM Cloud)
- Fluent knowledge of English and Spanish
- German is an asset but not required
- Agile mindset
- Strong problem-solving as well as communication skills and independent working style
- Join an international environment with an attractive salary and a lot of personal freedom.
- For a good work-life balance you will be able to organize your schedule based on flexible time, including working from home.
- We offer a dedicated educational budget to take your personal and professional career to the next level by attending conferences and trainings as well as free English classes.
- To keep you healthy, in shape and entertained our benefits package includes: private healthcare insurance, gym discounts, team events and many others corporate discounts.
- Get together with your colleages in our cozy office in the city center to enjoy fresh fruit, free coffee and make sure to not miss out on our special Fridays breakfasts.
What are you waiting for?
We look forward to receiving your application (PDF) with salary requirements and possible starting date at email@example.com
Novatec Software Engineering España SL is an "equal opportunity employer." The employer will not discriminate and will take "affirmative action" measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.