We are hiring and looking for people with the talent needed to face shared challenges together. Are you in?
We are a technology and business consultancy focused on offering added value to our clients through innovative and high quality solutions in the fields of Business Intelligence, Business Analytics and Corporate Performance Management. We have knowledge of large-scale consumer projects (food and beverages), pharma, retail, transport, private banking, etc. in multinational clients such as Grupo Damm, Lindt, Otsuka, Moventia, etc. With the tool we use, we can go beyond reporting by offering our clients a 360º view of the business (planning of commercial objectives, budgeting, simulations, etc).
We need a Technical BI Consultant to work in Madrid or Barcelona.
Your mission: The main mission of the Consultant is to participate in the implementation of the required technological solutions (design and construction of the data model), giving support to the Senior Consultants of the company.
- Analysis tasks and requirements taking in the projects, helping to define the functional requirements of the business users.
- Design and build efficient and scalable Business Intelligence, Business Analytics and Corporate Performance Management solutions for clients in the pharma, retail, consumer goods, banking, fashion, etc. sectors.
- Define data models and advise other members of the project team on best practices.
- Participate in the management and monitoring of the project, reporting to the Senior Consultant responsible for it.
You will be part of a growing company and as part of MIC you will enjoy an annual training plan (which includes language training), flexible hours (entry and lunch time), restaurant ticket (once you have completed 6 months in the company), and the possibility of growth depending on your professional and personal development.
Job Requierements: We will assess different levels of experience with respect to the requirements set out.
- Engineering (Industrial, Telecommunications, Computer Science), Degree in Mathematics or Physics, Degree in Business Administration and Management.
- Highly valuable complementary training related to the technology sector.
- Solid knowledge in dimensional modeling and ETL process (SQL and Databases). Validated with a technical test.
- Knowledge of BI technological solutions such as Board, Qlikview, Microstrategy...
- General knowledge of ERP and CRM environments, both at a functional and data access level.
- Knowledge and experience in projects that combine planning and budgeting practices with information analysis (dashboards).
Location: Barcelona or Madrid.