Ubeeqo is a Europcar Mobility Group brand. At Ubeeqo, we have one mission: revolutionize the way we move, with progressive technology and impressive ease and access.
Founded in 2008 and expanding in Europe, Ubeeqo is a fast-growing technology company, part of Europcar's New Mobility Division. We provide cities with a large network of cars that anyone can book for personal or business mobility needs at all times. Today, Ubeeqo is present in 8 major European cities: Paris, Brussels, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, and Milan.
Currently working on our new digital product and rebranding strategy, we're at the beginning of an epic journey. Our team is young yet skilled, creative, agile, and curious about the world and new technologies. If you see yourself part of the journey, let us know you!
Responsabilities & Activities:
- Improve our automation coverage by working closely with Products, Product Designers and Developers on testing features and automating our test cases and scenarios.
- Maintain and extend our test frameworks as needed and develop new testing tools
- Maintain and run automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable.
- Work closely with Engineering to understand the Product Architecture and identifying, designing, or enhancing existing test frameworks.
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Logs bugs / issues with appropriate detail Review bugs and set the appropriate severity level.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- 5+ years hands-on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web and mobile applications in the software development industry.
- 5+ years of in-depth experience developing test automation for business objects and entities independent of any available user interface.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests using Selenium.
- 5+ years of development experience
- Capability to think & contribute from Framework perspective, effects of changes & upgrades.
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable & parameterized code for Tests, ensuring coverage.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT).
- Experience with creating automation on projects which integrate with third party APIs is preferred
- Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with Continuous Deployment tool such as gitlab CI or jenkins.
- Experience implementing and executing test automation cases.
- Ability to rapidly learn third party development / QA tools is preferred
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Strong relevant work experience in QA will be considered as well.
What We're Looking For:
- English proficiency, we got 20 nationalities in the office!
- Good self-learner and desire to grow in a modern and vibrant company.
- Love to improve your communication skills in a very diverse team.
- Comfortability working in an agile environment (tribes/squads) and advocate the necessity of Scrum or Kanban practices.
- Feeling good working in a lean and horizontal team structure, where integrants are welcome to provide new ideas and make things happen.
What We Offer:
- Full-time, permanent position and a market salary depending on past experience
- 22 personal vacation days annually
- Fast-growing tech team environment with an innovative and diverse culture
- Central work location (near Plaça Catalunya)
- Flexible working hours
- Free coffee and teas every day / Fresh fruits every Monday
- Other Benefits
- Salary range from 40k-50k
Statement Of Equal Opportunity:
- As an equal opportunity employer, Ubeeqo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Workplace in: Barcelona.