Firmware Engineer will join R&D+i team within an engineering company in Murcia, Spain to develop innovative firmware for renewable energy devices.
- C/C++ programming of hardware devices (microcontrollers and microprocessors) to provide instructions to the device on how to operate
- Design, test and implement new firmware features
- Elaborate instructional technical manuscripts for firmware operation
- Participate in embedded SW development, device communications, etc.
- Closely collaborate with other functional R&D+i tribes
- Telecommunication or IT Engineering degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Firmware development
- Well versed in C/C++ programming. Java and Python valuable
- Passion for new tech development, out of the box thinking and creativity to develop new features
- Good command of English, Spanish valuable
- Willingness to relocate to Murcia, in Southeast Spain, with wonderful weather and endless beaches