QUANTUM International Málaga S.L. develops web & mobile applications for corporations, companies and startups. We offer to our customers backend-, frontend- and native-app-development as well as UI/UX-Designers, Agile-Coaches and Product-Owners within fast scalable teams.
Our customer is an agricultural trading platform built on hybrid blockchain. We have good ties to the Open Source / Ethereum community and we work closely with the Ethereum community. We're looking to hire multiple senior engineers to expand our team. Our stack is Ethereum-like so familiarity and passion with the space is key.
At present the bulk trade in agricultural commodities is not as transparent and efficient as it could be - which may be good for trading margins but less so for the people that depend on agricultural imports for food. Blockchain is the solution to bringing more transparency, efficiency, trust and security to agricultural commodity markets. We believe that this is not only a game changer, but the best path forward to alleviating the threat of climate change to global food security - ensuring that food moves more efficiently from where there is surplus to where there is shortage.
Some of the areas we tackle include scalability through cryptography (zkSNARKs, multiparty computation, private transactions/assets), protocol design (e.g. proof relays/pegs), formally verified smart contracts, and type-safe & performant distributed virtual machine architectures.
We are looking for people who are not afraid of unknowns and enjoy working with others to problem solve and break new ground. You should have more than a passing interest in the Ethereum or cryptocurrency space, with contributions to Open Source Projects being a distinct plus. You should be able to reason about technical problems, argue thoughtfully and contribute in a team setting. If you want a rock star or ninja in your job title then this isn't the right job for you.
We have a lot of hard problems to solve. If you'd like to make significant contributions to the blockchain ecosystem and think you are a match then we'd like to hear from you.
We are looking for an Architect / Tech lead with fullstack and blockchain experience
You MUST have:
- Architect / Tech lead with fullstack and blockchain experience
- You are enthusiastic about innovative products
- You have a real desire for startup mentality
- You are an organizational talent and a creative mind
- You have a good command of English
- Demonstrable interest in Ethereum / the cryptocurrency space
- Experience with network and concurrent programming or distributed systems
- Willingness to work on research projects and brainstorm solutions with team 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- ..and be comfortable working in a new field
Nice to have:
- Practical understanding of cryptography and theoretical information security
- Golang experience Involved in the cryptocurrency community
- Contributions to open source projects in the space (dapps/geth/etc)
Job type: Full-time position on a freelancing basis 4-6 months project (may be extended) / possibility of permanent position
Salary: Depends on experience